Sunday, February 3, 2013

A helping hand from USN Australia

Late last year, USN Australia ran a series of ads in Australian Triathlete to find some amateur athletes to support for 2013. I thought I would submit an application, why not. Well, in a whirlwind of a week, I got the chance to speak to USN the day I landed in Australia and was able to 'seal-the-deal', so to speak. They selected me to be an ambassador for 2013. Admittedly, I was pretty chuffed - and still am!
USN ran a quick ad in the Jan/Feb issue of Australian Triathlete to announce the winners of the comp. 
So, here's my mug:
I'm extremely lucky to have been selected and I'm really looking forward to training and racing in 2013 with USN. USN bring to the table cutting-edge research and development in sports nutrition and a top-of-the-line range of products. 
As the year progresses, I will post some reviews about their products and hopefully introduce you all to the best gear out there! 
Finally, keep an eye out in the next issue of Australian Triathlete ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment